Ann M.P. Tipps, M.D.
- M.D. - Medical College of Virginia
- Residency Training: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Board Certifications: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Clinical Specialty: Surgical / Cytopathology
Dr. Tipps has an ongoing research project as co-investigator with Dr. Randy Hastings (Dept. of Anesthesia, V.A. Medical Center), and presents an original research study on parathyroid hormone-related protein in non-small cell lung cancer patients. This paper was recently published and they will continue to work on this project. She also continues to work on two other projects, one regarding cytotechnologists interobserver screening correlations, and another involving reviewing HPV testing as a primary screening modality.
- Hastings, R.H., Laux, A.M.P., Casillas, A., Xu, R., Lukas, Z., Ernstrom, K. and Deftos, L.J. Sex-Specific Survival Advantage with Parathyroid Hormone-Related Protein in Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma Patients, Clin. Cancer Res., 2006; 12(2), pp. 499-506. Click here to search for my publications
Dr. Tipps received her BA degree in Chemistry and Zoology from Pomona College (Claremont, CA) and her M.D. from the Medical College of Virginia (Richmond, VA). She completed a residency in combined Anatomic and Clinical Pathology at MCV. Dr. Tipps joined the UCSD Department of Pathology faculty as Associate Clinical Professor, in 2001.Click here to contact me
Section 'Sub' Navigation:
Page 'Breadcrumb' Navigation: