Lily J. Jih, M.D.
- Assistant Professor
- M.D. - University of California, San Diego
- Residency and Surgical Pathology Fellowship training: University of California, San Diego
- Gastrointestinal and Liver pathology fellowship training and clinical instructorship: Cedars-
- Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles
- Board Certifications: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Clinical Specialty: Diagnostic surgical pathology, gastrointestinal and liver pathology
Gastrointestinal pathology, neuroendocrine tumors
- Tang L.H., Untch B.R., Reidy D.L., O'Reilly E, Dhall D., Jih L., Basturk O., Allen P.J., Klimstra D.S.., Well-Differentiated Neuroendocrine Tumors with a Morphologically Apparent High-Grade Component: A Pathway Distinct from Poorly Differentiated Neuroendocrine Carcinomas. Clin Cancer Res. 2016 Feb 15;22(4):1011-7.
- Solomon, J.P., Anaplastic Transformation of Papillary Thyroid Cancer in the Retroperitonum. Case Rep Pathol. 2015;2015:241308.
- Yu, R., Jih, L.J., Zhai, J., Nissan, N., Colquhoun S., Wolin E., Dhall, D. Mixed Acinar-Endocrine Carcinoma of Pancreas: new clinical and pathological features in a contemporary series. Pancreas. 2013 Apr;42(3):429-35.
- Kurio G.H., Zhiroff K.A., Jih L.J., Abramovitz, D., Fronek A, Burns, J.C., Non-invasive Determination of Endothelial Cell Function in Kawasaki Disease. Pediatr Cardiol. 2008 Jan;29(1):121-5.
- Soifer, H., Higo, C., Logg, C. R., Jih, L. J., Shichinohe, T., Harboe-Schmidt, E., Mitani, K., Kasahara, N. A Novel, Helper-Dependent. Adenovirus-Retrovirus Hybrid Vector: Stable Transduction by a Two-Stage Mechanism. Mol Ther. 2002 May;5(5 Pt 1):599-608.
Dr. Jih received her B.A. degree in Molecular and Cell biology from the University of California, Berkeley, in 2000. She received her Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of California, San Diego, in 2006, where she also completed her Anatomic and Clinical Pathology residency training in 2010 and surgical pathology fellowship training in 2011. She then completed a fellowship in Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in 2012. While there, she was promoted to a clinical instructor during the second half of her fellowship training. In April 2013, Dr. Jih joined the faculty at the VA San Diego Healthcare System and was appointed as Assistant Clinical Professor at UCSD.Click here to contact me
Section 'Sub' Navigation:
Page 'Breadcrumb' Navigation: